Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Movie- Departures

Hmm last sunday, my friends and I decided to catch a film... name "Departures" ... initially I thought it was a film regarding air flights.... who knows... it was about pple working like the deathkeeper... they are a group of pple who help to clean the dead bodies and dressed them as beautiful as possible, before they are burned to ashes....

ah...interesting film I would say.... it gave pple many different views to think abt their lives... their values...

hahaha... another show which made me cried so much... that in the end I gave up using tissues... coz I think it would be a waste of tissues ^^ so I juz continued to cry and cry... crying...yes it did release part of my stress... and bring me back to life... it brings me back to this mother earth once again.... it makes me feel so good.....

I cried due to sadness.... especially when the living are grateful to them for helping their dead partners to look pretty before they truly end their lives.... and they are able to keep their beautiful looks in eternal memory.... ya indeed... it brought me back to my last look at my grandmother.... I regretted that I did not see her for the last time.... and I cried so hard coz in that film, others had the chance to see their dead partner for the last time...and it makes me realize that I never have that chance again... never ever see my grandmother again.... and this makes me feel so so sad... fill with sorrow... regrets....but what can I do now??

then when the last part of the film.... whereby the main lead found his dad....and dead... he was willing to clean his father...though he hated his father for leaving him and his mother for another women for the past 30 years... he kept cleaning... clean his face....and slowly it brought back the fond memories...and his memory of his father.... and that is when I broke down.... I truly broke down.... the kind of love that the son held for his father was strong and hid deep down in his heart... the intense love that he had... made me realize that I was not that strong.... nope I was not a strong person who can accept this.... but yet with this realization I would try to be stronger and worked towards creating a better living place for my family...and love them more than ever... this film brings back the human part of me....a part which was lost during the midst of my studies...yet it does bring back the anxiety part of me too.... now i am very worried abt tons of things....sigh...

but i would strongly recommend this film... it was worth watching ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment