Tuesday, March 17, 2009

it is blessings afterall

I was worried... I've that irky feeling since morning 4am today... I could not sleep again... I woke up and stare at the ceiling....

My father had weird feelings too... but none of us could figure out what is that....and wished I could know what is that at that point of time.... and something could be save .......

anyway.... around 7plus... my dad came back after sending my younger brother to army.... strange... he should be on his way to work.... how come??

after which.... he told my mom and me..... he met with car accident.... his car rear was badly damage....though still can drive.... I was shocked.... shaken.... yet I could not express that to my father.... all we can do was to ask my dad.... did he suffer from any bumps or any scratches.... anyway sent him to see doc...... lucky thing... it is over.... only physical damages to the car...

out of the sudden.... death once again came upon to my life.... though it is not the real thing.... and I could not think of the real thing happening to my family members.... sigh... thought that I had been suffering from diarrhoea for 4 days was bad enough... never I knew I would receive such news.... I was mentally and physically torn...

living with no regrets is my motto....yet for that instant I do have regrets.... regrets that I yet have the chance to travel with my parents since I worked as a teacher..... my working time schedule is tight.... and so difficult to arrange the correct timing for all..... but no more.... I would arrange trips to other countries with my parents.... bringing them to see the world.... all I wanna is my family members are happy .... I would be happy.... so though the horrible news came to me... it is a blessings afterall.... as I do get another chance to arrange events to make my family members happy especially my parents....

Parents are the greatest in the world... family members should be loved, so do try to spend quality time with your family members and do not impose too many things on them.... living together should be filled with funs and laughters.... and not asking them to achieve something that they could not achieve.... my parents never once pressurize me... all they said is "just do your best" and due to that... I have lived my life to the fullest till now... and would continue to live my life to the fullest together with my family members =)

2 comments:

  1. ms kang how are you doing is yur father all right ?? i wish yur father get well soon!! @_@

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks =)
    things are getting fine now =)

    ReplyDelete