Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Seeking.... part 2

Hmm juz like Jacky.. watever things I mentioned... it became a problem... became horrible situations for me to handle.... well I guess it is time to re-learn how to deal with human beings... how to speak correctly....

sometimes... I deemed to be someone who loves to talk alot craps... but deep down inside... am I someone like that? hmmm I guess only those who knows me well enough may have the answer.... I am tired...

so how to get out of the circle?? well I went to see my friend a 1-2 months ago... he gave light to me.... gave directions to me... allowing me to re-find my purpose in life.... he also mentioned... learnt how to handle yourself before handling others.... maybe he is right abt it.... at times... I'm wondering how to communicate with another frd of mime.. after so long... and yearning for pple to understand me.... that kind of yearning led me to bump into too many situations which I find it hard to believe... ya at times my life is as interesting as the TV drama... sigh.... well I do wish one fine day... I can communciate with my frd at ease...

well it is time to let go of the frustration I have in me.... finally after struggling in my work for 6 years.... I never realized why I tried to do my best in work... things do not go smoothly... due to it.... my relationships with others.... facing threats... facing horrors... facing break ups.... after I heard all those comments... is it worth it? I taking back my life... my precious time .. and moving on....

No comments:

Post a Comment