Monday, September 27, 2010

Seeking

It has been awhile since my last written blog...

too many things happened..... which caused me to trap in some weird situations ... I could not understand why such situations keep appearing...

anyway..... it is time to let go of many things at hand.... and seek for help.... what kind of help?? a small break would be a great hand.... I do not know how to tackle certain issues... I am lost of words to explain or to say.....

But there are certain things I feel that I need to do before .... I mixed up my life events again..... so many times..... fates are twisted.... causing more and more complications...... so how to get out from there?? I also not too sure.... but I would give a try again....... to get things straight....

and began to realise many fates have changed over time...... my life changed drastically.... I do not like to talk much now.... coz realizing that.... the moments i speaked.... problems came out.... just like Jacky Cheung..... his intentions are good .... but his words are not put it at the finest way and misunderstood .... at times I could not bring my message cleared over..... it is different from work..... and the best part is.... i choose to keep mum.... coz peace is wat i longing for... but but when can I have peace??

letting it go is the best........ i would let all my stress to go off.... i would seek.....

No comments:

Post a Comment