Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Reading part 1 =)

Finally after so so so longzzzz.... I can breathe happily without much despair..... with all the tons of stress, family problems, emotional struggle, problems with relationships..... finally it has come to an end for now.....

Finally... I could really breathe.... for survival.... I managed to find a way to look beyond my painful experiences... my sadness....my emotions.... all those which would "dragged me to the deepest level of Hell".... found a way to let go and look forward.....

Well... all these events... I shld have taken as challenges that GOD gave me.... yet during that point of despair I could not see it.... completely in Denial Mode.... Refused to get any Help or anything..... but lucky for me.... I have supportive family...friends....colleagues... and esp my hubby to be ^^_V Including my students... without them.... I don't think I could put it thru...... though for some of them did not say much..... their continual encouragement is very much appreciated....

So having the space to breathe.... I was guided by Fate....and bought a fantastic book =) it is known as "ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING" yeah!! indeed..... though I don't have all the time to finish in a go.... I actually appreciating every free moment to catch a few pages of the book =)... and every moment.... I learnt some new =)

ohh okie =) time to head out to buy gift for my mama =)

muz once again to thank many pple out there who are there for me...even I never voice out much =)

No comments:

Post a Comment