Thursday, February 11, 2010

=.="

lately events.... have stirred storms in my gloomy days.....

though looking forward towards embracing an new lease of life ..... things juz came and blurred my vision.....

why it happened in this manner?? why they could not cope with the rules and regulations?? I have my duty and job to fufill.... yet they have completely misunderstood and become more and more defiant...... what can I do now?? I really at lost......

CNY is coming.......yet I do not have the mood to celebrate it......... ask me why......... I also not sure..... juz that if I can......... I would take off from here and go travelling........ but can I do that?? the answer is a confirmed NO........ certain events.....came and affected me....... how to relate back to them??? I do not know how........ juz it be??? will the problem be gone?? I also not sure......

anyway....... "raindrops keeping falling upon my head........."

No comments:

Post a Comment