Friday, November 6, 2009

sigh....

ever wonder have the things that i am working on for so long have been affecting my whole life?? i never given a thought to it.... till lately....

and re-considering the things i am going to do in the near future... would it further affect my life?? i seriously have no confidence in it.. coz it is difficult to say.... i am worried yet not willing to give up to do the things i loved so much... would i be able to find the inner peace to get it done??

judging from the things i saw.... i heard.... i guess i have to move on and fast.... time to let it go

letting my anxiety get it to me.... so be it... at least i have another direction i can move on.....

allow me to pray hard that i can find my own place, my directions, my purpose in life fast

No comments:

Post a Comment