Saturday, November 21, 2009

no more.......

things are piling up yet i still trying to pull off by meeting the deadlines....

and i'm stressed out....totally stressed out and drained......

yet i would be facing more challenges and work ahead and meeting tons of deadlines........

if only i could choose....... i would choose.............
but it would be irresponsible of my own actions............

the more i tried to safe guard my loved ones feelings........ i hurt them and that the last thing in my mind........ i faced cases like this..........and turned out that things gone haywired ......... but at least i learnt something from there.........

it is so easy to tell others.....hey juz talk it out to others.........and u feel better..........
but it is so difficult for pple like me.......... i'm not expressive and i tend to keep on talking abt it and this make pple feel so sick abt it.............. and my job?? why pple tends to put labels onto me......... and it is making me feeling breathless..... feeling lost..... feeling frustrated........feeling so bottled........... what can i do........

i have no means of ways to tell pple........ when i try to tell others how i feel........ things would be cut off....... maybe this is it...... i shld have learn to listen even more than talking....

so no more talking....... no more talking .........

No comments:

Post a Comment