Monday, July 6, 2009

Prone to Injuries...

sigh.... not the first time... but I juz simply too clumsy haha....

well this time round even better.... used to injured my left ankle when i was around 12.... it was my first time to suffer in pain yet I treated it as nothing... ar yet endured the pain.... I remembered what my parents said, what my teachers said before... if you can endure thru the pain... you could endure thru your life....

er well.... it is true to certain extend... but I think such pain...shld not be endure thru.... haha coz it is an injury.... it would be best to see consult a doctor asap... and not leaving your poor ankle in pain... well like I did... so.... sigh... by the time I went to consult a doctor... my doctor said to me..... I had damage my ankle so badly that it could not recover well and would not recover fully.....so my left ankle is more prone to spraining.... haha what a crap you may think.... well of coz if you walk properly then it shld be alright... but.... hehe I have tendency to walk without looking..... faint.... haha my weakness but I would try to overcome it de....

anyway last friday I sprained my right ankle during BBQ....lucky thing my friend was there to send me home.... sigh if not think I cannot reach home early and need to drag my poor ankle back home....

so went to see doctor on sat morning... haha my doctor told me... your left ankle also injured!!! faint... that's means both of my ankles need to be wrapped!! then how!! my sis's bday on that day.... and we are celebrating for her.... haha juz go ahead haha what a funny thing...to walk super slowly like old grannies in their 100's hahaha.... and lucky even better... haha... I went to watch TRANSFORMERS!!!

haha but not too bad lah.... after which I went back home in 1 whole piece.... ^^ but right now suffered from sore pain from ankles... for walking too much

haha the best is to rest if you are need it and don't push it too hard and suffer in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment