Sunday, July 12, 2009

The House on the Left

Hmm ... yesterday managed to catch a show title "the house on the Left"

hmm okie this time round... I really admitted that I am growing old.... coz last time when I watch such bloody movies....horror movies..... ar.... I was not even blinked or scared.... omg!! yesterday that show was a killer to my tummy.....

hmm or shld i put in this way.... when you read the title.... probably you have guess what kind of show you would be watching.....and in the end you would be fully prepared for it....... but not yesterday that movie....

this movie has yet show in Singapore..... well.... not sure which cat. this movie would be in.... apparently in Malaysia.... it is rated as 18PL ...... well I shld not write abt the movie..... coz this is not a movie review ^^

well I would say after watching this movie..... anyway this movie is a re-make movie which first shown in 1972....... this movie indicated a key point to the audience..... hahaha not too sure whether this is director's main key point >.<

anyway after watching this show.... it brought sense to me........ normal human beings are capable of doing alot of things including a weak young lady.... powerless in every situation....... yet for survival .......even the little lady is able to fight her way thru despite all the pain, shame...... all she wanna is to survived and be with her loved ones...

yes indeed ...... to be with our loved ones is crucial..... and almost critical to me...... it did set me thinking...... if I am the one who faced such harsh situation...... would I be able to fight like the young lady and fought my way thru juz to stay alive for my loved ones....... never thought it ..... lol....but after watching this show...... it does indicate 1 thing to me..... I need to spend more time with my loved ones and creating memories with them..... as memories would be the key to memorial of one.......

1 comment:

  1. you will.... Jeannie.... you will fight like the young lady despite of the hurt, pain and shame... and survive... for her beloved ones...

    becos, TRUE love, knitted you with your loved ones so closely together....your parents, your friends... your dear ones....

    and True Love overcome and conquer everything....


    Thanks for creating memories with me too....
    ^_^

    Wif lots of Love and lots of blessings,
    dawn

    ReplyDelete