Tuesday, June 2, 2009

hOliDays >.<

finally ^^ Holidays are here.... long waited break....

hmmm come to think of it.... my job does give me a break when i needed.... so though I met with challenges... I think it is worth the effort...coz I get to see my kids grow

anyway... this year... sigh I don't have much time to rest anyway.... coz I was given another job ^^ haha it is okie... well juz take it with a pinch of salt... and treat this as a different way to spend my holidays.... haha it is good for me ^^ coz at times... given too much a break.... I would be bored to death... haha not sure what can I do next before the school term starts.... and similar to the youngsters... would think why why the school term start without a blink

haha I guess this is human nature ^^ anyway would be using this holiday of mine to create more great memories and enjoyable moments.....

No comments:

Post a Comment