Friday, February 6, 2009

Failing Sick....

Sigh Thought that things are heading fine... lately having dizzy spells and throat pain....

think I'm falling sick... oh my gosh...

but today I'm extremely happy and proud... though I kept reminding and worried that my kids would forget to bring their thermometers especially I'm outstationed for conference... most of them brought theirs!! wow Great job =p

this is one happy news to me... =p

but it does not stop me from having dizzy spells and falling sick... thought of asking my other kids to come over for dinner...yet today I'm really very tired and sick... falling sick... keep coughing and feel like vomitting... then having flu.... oh great... to make things worse... I still have my studies and I need to complete my assignments soon.... deadline is coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment